Sunday, September 11, 2011

Stars of hope in Joplin, MO


Busy creating Stars of Hope for Joplin


Friday evening my son & I made some stars for Stars of Hope for Joplin, to recognize those who perished on 9-11-01 & 5-22-11


my little artist

here are our stars


the begining of 3500 stars that were posted through the streets of Joplin this last weekend.


These stars were so fun to make & hold so much meaning to communities that need to heal!

I am so happy to be a part of such an inspiring gift. I also makes my heart sing, that I could share an event like this with my son so he can learn the meaning of doing something beyond himself. He was very excited about being a part of something so meaningful.

So many kids made such beautiful stars & it was so exciting to see the stars in Joplin.


Please check out New York says Thank You & Stars of Hope here:






No comments:

Post a Comment