Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Baby Girl Shadow Box

I have to say...one of my favorite things to make right now is a shadow box.  You get the feeling of scrap-booking BUT you can add so much more dimension and I find that so much fun because the possibilities are endless

I added a little something special to this box .....can you see it?
I wanted to add a little ah ha moment when the parents {and admirers} discover this hidden in plain sight message there.
It was one of those ideas that I hadn't tried before & hoped for the best.
I was a little tiny bit skeptical that this would work out but sometimes you need to take a chance on ruining something in order to come up with a gem. . . something to be proud of.
I really liked the outcome of the rub on because it looks like it is etched on there but it was so easy !
so worth the chance!
I wonder if my Brother & sister in law have seen this there yet. . . . hmmmmm I guess they will check now ha-ha!
now you see it. . . now you don't. . . . I love a little mystery. . . . 
Don't you??

~Happy Creating

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I am visiting from the happy hours projects linky. I am your newest follower! I blog over at http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ hope you will stop by and do the same. I also have an awesome giveaway going on right now with a Cricut Machine! It onlt has hours left on it so hurry and enter!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by & I am headed to your page right now!!!

      Delete
  2. Very cute!!!
    Just signed up as your newest follower. Please come visit and follow me at:
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you for checking out my page!!! I look forward to sharing projects....I am now following you too! :)

      Delete
  3. Stopping by from the blog hop. New follower your welcome to visit anytime. http://www.southernmadeintheshade.blogspot.com Your shadow box turned out to be so lovely. Can't wait to see your other projects.

    ReplyDelete