Thursday, June 7, 2012

Inspired by Nature

I have been spending a lot of time outside working in my garden this past week.  I have set my mind to making my outdoor space inviting, comfy & pretty to look at.
Suffice to say it is hard manual labor but the end result is always amazing. . . . 
{kind of like birthing kids, dontcha` think?}
All that hard labor doesn't leave a whole lot of time to tend to the blog & fun craft things. . 
sooooooo being inspired from my work outdoors, I have decided to share some pictures I have take over the past couple of years of the natural beauty around me everyday!
take a look & enjoy. . . . 

fragrant beautiful rose in my back garden

Mr. Froggy-who was apparently lucky with that tiny clover stuck to his head!

pretty blue dragonfly sunning himself

Dragonfly - yes I was stalking the dragonflies on this day

Gorgeous butterfly -Waco Tx.

Rose in my garden

My own personal Charlotte's Web

Little Lady Bug-she looked a little beat up from her travels

My own "angry Bird" doesn't this Cardinal look like a meanie?

And this creature let me take about 50 pictures of it....I was very captivated by its huge butt & the sheer hairiness of it

Sunset on Redbud Dr

The Waco Lizard that looked as if he couldn't be bothered

Mr. Snake crossing the path-I was astonished I got the shot with him flicking his tongue!

The Little Crescent moon....love summer nights
I hope some of my nature shots inspire you to take in what nature has to offer & be in awe of its beauty.


~Happy Creating!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Great shots...but hate your signature mark...very distracting from your beauty...own the shots but if someone wants to copy them...well feel honored...unless of course it is your masterpiece. Put the watermark off to the side or bottom.

    ReplyDelete