Saturday, October 8, 2011

Homecoming Dance

Tonight was the big dance...the very first formal my son will be attending during his High School career.


The boys were patiently waiting for the girls to finish getting ready!


Finally. . . . . . . .?? Sike false alarm it was someone else coming down the stairs haha


Look how cute they are waiting with corsages in hand!
placing the corsage can be difficult. . . .



. . . . BUT not as hard as pinning a boutonniere



Honestly I think nerves were taking control on the pinning...it's not easy when you have 4 or 5 sets of parents watching your every move!


Here is the whole gang looking so great!




The girls taking the opportunity to get goofy




& the boys were just happy to stand there & look stunning!


Such handsome young men!



here is my son with his Homecoming date


I love that my son wore black on black because he looked so sharp!




But what I really want to know is when did my little baby grow up into his Dad's shoes literally!


It seems like just a short time ago that he was a goofball kid in elementary school nowhere near ready to go to dances, or drive, let alone wear the same size shoe as his Dad!


It happens so fast!


I hope the kids have a good time tonight making the memories to last a lifetime!

















2 comments:

  1. You got to be proud mom Stacy! Can't believe he is already 15yr. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love...!!!! yeah where did the years go? Thanks for the pic's,

    ReplyDelete